The best way to experience the allure of Capri is on board our chic traditional gozzo with an experienced, English-speaking skipper at the wheel. Choose a full- or half-day tour and set sail to discover Italy's most beautiful island.
Duration 4 hours 8 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 17 May 2020 (All days) - Low season from 18 May 2020 to 26 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 27 September 2020 to 6 December 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Board a private Aprea 32 gozzo boat at the Marina Grande port on Capri
- Full-day or half-day cruise around Capri to take in the grottoes, coves, and highlights
- Stop to snap photos of the Faraglioni, swim and snorkel, and relax
- English-speaking skipper and wc on board
- Ice chest, sun awning, Limoncello, fresh fruit, water, and soft drinks
- Snorkeling gear, pool noodles, and towels provided
- Insurance, taxes, fuel
- Safety equipment and life vests
- Fuel is included only for tours of Capri; four-hour tours are limited to the island.
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (optional; €14/person; to be purchased at the grotto)
- Meals ("Spaghetto on board" lunch can be arranged at an additional charge)
- Tips and extras
We can arrange our "Spaghetto on board" lunch service upon request so you can dine at sea (extra charge).
The meeting point is Molo 20 Café in Marina Grande on Capri (Largo Fontana)...ask for Danilo!