The most scenic and stress-free way to visit Capri from the Amalfi Coast or Sorrento is our full-day private tour on board a chic traditional gozzo boat with all the amenities. Set sail with our experienced skipper to experience the best of Capri in one day!
Departure from: Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 7 hours
from 27 September 2020 to 6 December 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail from your chosen port on the Amalfi Coast or Sorrentine Peninsula
- Full-day private cruise to Capri with an English-speaking skipper
- Chic Aprea 32 gozzo boat with ice chest, awning, and wc
- Limoncello, fresh fruit, water, and soft drinks provided
- Sail past the Amalfi and Sorrento coastlines and around the island of Capri
- Stops to swim and snorkel
- Snorkeling gear, pool noodles, and towels on board
- Dock on Capri for free time to sightsee and shop (up to 5 hours)
- Return to the departure port
- Insurance, taxes, fuel
- Safety equipment and life vests
- Blue Grotto ticket (€14/person; optional and must be purchased at the grotto)
- Meals (lunch can be arranged at an extra charge)
- Tips and extras
- Guide on Capri
- Land transportation
We will get in touch after you book to arrange your departure port and time.
Don't forget your swimsuit, sunblock, and a hat!
We can also provide our "Spaghetto on board" lunch service to make the most of your day at sea (upon request, extra charge).